Office XP Update: Service Pack 1 (SP-1) provides the updates to Microsoft Office XP. SP-1 contains significant security enhancements and stability and performance improvements. Some of the fixes included with SP-1 have been previously released as separate updates. This service pack combines them into one integrated package, and it includes a number of other changes designed to improve the reliability and performance of your Office XP programs.
This service pack includes all previously released updates for Office XP. Office XP SP-1 will install successfully even if one or more of the publicly available updates listed above have already been installed on your computer.
The SP-1 for Office XP will apply to the following Office XP suites and stand-alone programs:
- Microsoft Office XP Professional
- Microsoft Office XP Professional with Microsoft FrontPage®
- Microsoft Office XP Standard
- Microsoft Office XP Standard for Students and Teachers
- Microsoft Office XP Small Business edition
- Microsoft Word 2002
- Microsoft Excel 2002
- Microsoft Outlook® 2002
- Microsoft PowerPoint® 2002
- Microsoft Access 2002
- SharePoint™ Team Services from Microsoft
- Microsoft Publisher 2002
- Microsoft Office XP Web Components
For complete Office XP SP-1 functionality if you are using an Office XP Multilingual User Interface Pack, you will to install both of the following:
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of Office XP Service Pack 1 (SP1) at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
Date: October 21, 2001
OS: Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP