You use e-mail more than you use the telephone to communicate critical business information with colleagues and business partners. But are you really in charge of that information after you press the "Send" button? What happens if you:
- Send your message to the wrong person?
- Need that e-mail to remain confidential--just between the two of you?
- Send an e-mail to someone who's just joined your competition?
MailRecall uses Authentica's patented Active Rights Management technology to secure your e-mail both during and after delivery to recipients. You decide:
- Who reads your e-mail. You can even stop readable copies from being forwarded.
- How long recipients can read it.
- Whether recipients can print, copy or save your message.
And you can take back the permission to view a message from anyone, anywhere--even after recipients access your message:.that's why we call it MailRecall.
Date: July 11, 2002
OS: Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000